Department – Sales, Marketing & Client Relationship Management/Marketing
Reports to – Vice President, Sales
Classification - Exempt
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work -This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The marketing specialist position is responsible for the creation, administration, and execution of marketing programs, strategy and tactics to reach target audiences. The position has a high level of knowledge, and is responsible to deliver marketing programs that help with business growth and brand building. The marketing specialist contributes to excellent customer service and teamwork by interacting with internal team members, and other external contacts as needed through meetings, webinars, phone calls and email.
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and primary resource responsible for marketing programs, strategy and initiatives
- Provide departmental support for sales, retention/growth and sales operations teams
- Guide cross-functional teams on marketing campaigns and projects
- Guide efforts related to social media marketing and management tools
- Create marketing project and strategy plans
- Develop tailored, dynamic content that reflects company voice, style and values
- Manage client survey process and related reporting
- Identify and collaborate with external vendors and resources to support marketing initiatives
- Engage in industry, competitive research and analysis
- Evaluate and summarize marketing effectiveness across all channels; make recommendations for changes or enhancements
- Align company around brand directions and choices
- Provide support for planning and participation in industry and company events
- Assist with developing and publishing web content
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of industry trends, and company activities and services
- Communication/Interpersonal and Presentation Skills Proficiency
- Analytical Mindset
- Accuracy and Detail Oriented
- Organization, Planning and Ability to Prioritize
- Customer/Client Focus
- Marketing and Business Acumen
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, online meeting software, and printers/copiers.
This position requires minimal travel.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to read workplace rules and procedures, speak with poise and confidence, using correct English
- Ability and proficiency with Microsoft Office, and knowledgeable about Adobe InDesign and Photoshop Elements
- Ability to write and communicate across multiple mediums – digital, social and print
- Excellent presentation, communication and organization skills
- Multiple years of prior work experience in an office environment in marketing and related projects
Preferred Education and Experience
- Prior exposure to client relationship management and marketing automation software
- Prior understanding of healthcare benefit plans or employee benefits administration industry
- Prior work experience in marketing in an entrepreneurial environment
- Prior work experience with supporting or developing public relations initiatives
If interested, please send a copy of your resume to HumanResources@chard-snyder.com.