Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
FSAs let you take money from your paycheck, before it’s taxed, to pay for eligible healthcare and dependent daycare expenses. Funds put into the plan avoid Federal Income Tax, FICA and most state taxes, creating a tax savings for both the employee and the employer.
Chard Snyder offers three types of Flexible Spending Accounts
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account, used to pay for eligible medical, dental and vision expenses.
- Dependent Daycare Flexible Spending Account, used to pay for eligible dependent daycare expenses.
- Limited Healthcare Flexible Spending Account, used to pay for eligible dental, vision and preventative care expenses only.
Savings, Simplicity and Security for Employees
- Up to 40% savings on healthcare and dependent daycare expenses
- Prepaid benefits card that makes using the accounts almost effortless
- Mobile app and participant portal for anytime, anywhere account access
- Personalized customer service
Ease, Compliance and Resources for Employers
- Simple to understand plan designs
- Technology ensuring security and easy information access
- Compliance team keeping you current on legislative and regulatory information
- Plan document updates and discrimination testing
- How do I receive reimbursements from my flexible spending account (FSA)?
- What is an eligible flexible spending account (FSA) expense?
- Who can I use a dependent daycare account for?
- What happens to funds at the end of the flexible spending account (FSA) plan year?
- Am I allowed to change the amount I am contributing to my dependent daycare account?