Health Savings Account (HSA)
HSAs are used to save money for future medical expenses, work like a personal bank account, allow tax-free contributions, and roll over unused dollars.
HSAs are created to accompany High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP). They work like a personal bank account, giving employees the opportunity to take money from their paycheck before it’s taxed, and use it to pay for healthcare expenses, prescriptions and over-the-counter health products.
Employers and Employees Gain
- Contributions are tax-free for employees, nontaxable for employers
- HSA-qualified plans offer reduced premiums for employers and employees
- Promotes healthy habits, increased awareness of healthcare costs
- Another way for employees to save for retirement
Personal Approach, Flexibility, Compliance with Chard Snyder
- Tailored plan designs to fit business goals
- Comprehensive administration with our HSA Advantage™ solution
- Mobile app and participant portal for anytime, anywhere account access
- Updates and communication of eligibility and HSA-qualified health plan requirements