Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) are part of an IRS regulated, employer-sponsored benefit plan that allows participants to voluntarily convert part of their compensation into tax-free benefits. Contributions made through FSAs are normally free of federal, state and Social Security taxes.
- How to Access Your Account
- Using Your Flexible Spending Account
- Using Your Flexible Spending Account with Benny
- FSA Forms & Applications
- Additional Information and Resources
- FSA Video
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Eligible Healthcare FSA Expenses
- Eligible Dependent Daycare FSA Expenses
- Eligible Limited Healthcare FSA Expenses
The benefits most often represented in the plan are any combination of the following:
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account - use pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible out-of-pocket medical, dental and vision expenses.
- Dependent Daycare Flexible Spending Account - use pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible dependent daycare expenses.
- Limited Healthcare Flexible Spending Account - use pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible out-of-pocket dental, vision and preventative care expenses only. Under the Limited Healthcare FSA, eligible expenses are limited to so that enrollment is compatible with eligibility rules related to Health Savings Accounts.
- Debit Card Option - information on the debit card option, if offered by your employer in conjunction with your plan.
Debit Card Activation & Links
- LasikPlus Laser Vision Correction - learn more about discounts on Lasik services for Chard, Snyder participants through LasikPlus Vision Centers.