Am I eligible to contribute to an HSA?
You are eligible as long as:
- You are a participant in an eligible High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- You are not covered by any other health insurance plan that is not an HDHP
- You yourself are not covered by Medicare
- You yourself have not received healthcare benefits (other than dental, vision, preventive or service related) from the Veterans Administration within the last three months, including prescriptions
- You are not active-duty military with Tricare coverage
- You are not claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return
- You or your spouse are not participating in a full FSA (Limited FSAs are allowed)
Still Have Questions?
If we have not answered your questions, don’t worry. Please contact customer service for more information.