Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Claim Form

This form may be submitted by email, mail or fax. Instructions on where to send the form are included on the form.

You may also submit a claim by logging in to your account using the Participant Portal or the Chard Snyder mobile app.

Can’t locate a form or document?

Don’t worry. Please contact customer service for assistance.