FMLA Leave Administration
The Family and Medical Leave Act is a federal law permitting eligible employees of covered employers to take job-protected, unpaid leave for specified medical and family reasons.
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) is getting more attention and gaining popularity as more employees utilize the leave law. This is resulting in more scrutiny for compliance and enforcement of the law by the Department of Labor.
Chard Snyder is an employer’s expert resource with an end-to-end systematized solution for managing employees’ leaves. We remove the worry and burden of a time consuming, complex process.
How It Works
Our approach centers on the employer and its employees, compliance and technology
- Assigned FMLA case manager
- Best practices and expertise
- Employee communication and absence tracking
- Technology supporting regulations across all states
- Gives HR teams ability to focus on strategic efforts